MacwinsFood (Division of Mahant Foods) lays great focus on cleanliness, hygiene, homely preparation, use of branded spices, the inclusion of seasonal vegetables in the menu, variety of cuisines and much more.
- We devote all our efforts to provide nutritionally balanced, low calorie, hygienically prepared, high-quality multi-cuisine food to our clients. Our meals are prepared under hygienic conditions, packed and served with care, presented well and taste delicious.
- All pulses and rice etc are purchased directly from the wholesale market and are of A category. We have been purchasing from our old suppliers who are aware of our quality requirement.
- All spices, salt, and Butter are branded. We have been using Catch & MDH spices for past 10 years. Salt plays a very important role in meal preparation. We use the best quality salt to maintain consistency and taste.
- All vegetables are purchased directly from the Sardar Market surat 24 hours in advance. Bad quality vegetables if at all are returned. We change the menu if acceptable quality vegetables are not available in the market.
- Strict adherence to laid down procedures as well as constant monitoring at different stages right from receiving to final delivery to respective sites.
- Our kitchen is equipped with commercial RO water plant which dispenses approx 4000-6000 liters of water a day. Entire food is cooked in RO water.
- Water softener plant has been installed to maintain the water TDS level as per the required norms.
- We have walk-in cold rooms on every floor as per the requirement.
- We will have Automatic roti maker Plant.
- We have our own freeze drying plant.
- To maintain the temperature of food being transported and to minimize the contamination, insulated containers are used, which do not have any impact on outside temperatures. This increases the shelf life and freshness of the food whereas decreases the chances of contamination.
- Regular pest control is carried out in our base kitchen.
- We follow ISO 9001:2008, 22000:2005 and SGS laid norms. Our staffs are trained by qualified SGS team from time to time to upgrade standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Food sampling is done twice in a month by SGS and we share the reports with all our existing clients.
Problems and ease of Accessibility of Food
- Unavailability of time
- Inadequate cooking skills
- Maintaining the survival budget
- Accessing easy food
- Paying higher bills in restaurants
- Facing calories and chemicals in processed food
- Less authentic taste
- Carrying problems and etc.
Ease of accessibility
- Available at everywhere, anytime, anyhow
- Product portability
- Lower weight
- Easiest cooking method
- Healthy, natural and hygienic food
- No preservative or chemicals used in this product.
- Authentic real homemade taste
- Fastest accessibility to food when you are in trouble.